MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTAL POLICIES
Medicare is health insurance for individuals age 65 or older or for those under age 65 with certain disabilities. Medicare has several gaps and doesn’t pay for all the health care services you may need. You may want to consider a supplemental policy that fits your needs and your budget. There are several different “Medigap” policies labeled “A” through “J.”
Our Medicare experts can assist you with the following insurance needs:
- Ability to explain the Medicare basics,
- Medicare Part A (hospital benefits) helps you cover inpatient care, skilled nursing facility, hospice and home health care if certain criteria are met;
- Medicare Part B (medical insurance) helps cover medically-necessary services, such as some preventative services, office visits, and outpatient care; and
- Medicare Part D helps cover prescription drug costs.
- Provide Medigap solutions for the several gaps in Medicare Part A and B, and make recommendations for the plan that is right for you,
- Explain and present options for Medicare Prescription Part D,
- Explain the enrollment timeline to avoid any unnecessary fees for late enrollment,
- Assist our clients with claims issues and questions regarding Medicare and their supplement policy.
For general information on Medicare, please visit www.medicare.gov or please contact Shah at ext. 219.