Shorepoint Insurance Services knows the insurance needs of the technology industry. We can help you identify and manage your risks. In addition to standard U.S. Property and Liability insurance, the following are additional examples of apparent and hidden risks that may threaten your profits home and abroad:
Ocean Cargo-Stock Throughput Insurance
- Provides worldwide coverage for goods in transit and in storage
- Coverage includes the perils of earthquake, flood and wind for inventory
- Selling price recovery for loss to sold goods
Business Auto Insurance
Provides coverage for company autos and liability coverage to protect you and employees.
Employment Practices Liability
Covers financial costs for alleged discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and breach of employment contract.
State mandated coverage for workplace accidents.
Foreign Property, Liability and Travel
- Covers company assets in foreign locations
- Liability coverage for exported goods – domestic policy does not cover lawsuits overseas
- Foreign Employers’ Liability for employees injured or taken ill while working abroad
Covers employee theft (embezzlement), burglary, robbery, forgery and computer fraud.
Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion
Covers financial costs arising from such risks including crisis management.